11 November 2012

Life goes on ...


Okay now this is weird. My last post is from like 10 months ago. Who cares. I don't even know why I am writing again. I used to love blogging, but somehow got disconnected from the whole blogging world. Ten months, so many things happened, good and bad. Spent nearly three months of holidays back home in Mauritius (aaaaaah), got into 2nd year at uni, my best friend moved to London, made some new crazy friends etc etc. But one thing that I really learned (or am still learning) since the last few months is that; LIFE GOES ON. You meet thousands of people and very few make their way to your heart. And sometimes even those who do, end up getting lost in the way. C'est dommage mais c'est comme ca. But our life does not stop here, people come and go, and only the real ones stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment